Celebrate the Marvel cinematic universe with something truly iconic. Using state of the art minting techniques, the Iron Man mask coin has been struck in great detail from 2oz of pure silver. The coin has then been antiqued to highlight intricate detail and gives a unique finish.
Originally created by Stan Lee the Iron Man character first appeared in 1963. Suffering a catastrophic chest injury, Anthony 'Tony' Stark who was a wealthy business magnate and scientist, created a powered suit of armor to save his own life. Iron Man is considered a founding member of the superhero team 'The Avengers'.
* Certified NGC MS70 Antiqued.
* Solid Silver Certificate of Authenticity (2 grams .999 fine).
* Beautiful black lacquered wooden presentation case.
* Officially Licensed Marvel Collectible.
* Struck from 2 oz. of 99.9% pure Proof Silver.
* The World’s first 2 oz. mask-shaped silver coin.
* The 2019 Iron Man 2 oz. Mask coin has an extremely limited mintage of only 5,000!
The reverse design features an replica of Iron Man’s Mask!
Issued by the island nation of Fiji as legal tender, the coin’s obverse depicts the Fiji Coat of Arms, the 2019 year-date, weight, purity, and the monetary denomination.