A close-up of SUPERMAN in the midst of a confrontation; WONDER WOMAN ready to deflect any projectile; BATMAN in anticipation of his opponent's move. Carefully positioned polygons create a shattered glass effect. This is highly symbolic: it represents the shattering of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after SUPERMAN has revealed himself to the world.
• INNOVATIVE PREMIUM CASE! Gently pull the outer halves apart and the box will reveal its precious content.
• Your striking 2 oz. 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN is a valued and enduring piece of movie memorabilia.
• STUNNING "SHATTERED GLASS" EFFECT! Frosted finishes add a contrasting element to the polygon shapes that create a stunning "shattered glass" effect; this dramatic visual symbolizes the "shattering" of what was established in the previous film, Man of Steel.
• An officially licensed product approved by DC COMICS!
* Certified NGC PF69 First Releases.
* Struck from 2 ounces of 99.99% pure Proof Silver.
* Very low population in PF69 First Releases.
* The 2016 Superman VS Batman 2 oz. Silver Proof has an extremely limited mintage of only 7,000!
Your coin features vibrant colour over intricate engraving that results in striking depictions of SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN and BATMAN in action, with each distinctive SUPER HERO occupying a separate segment of the design. At the top, a close-up of SUPERMAN finds the MAN OF STEEL in the midst of a confrontation, as viewed from the perspective of his foe; with his fist raised, he bears an angry, intent expression on his face while his red cape rises up behind him to denote movement. In the middle segment, WONDER WOMAN keeps her sword in its sheath on her back; but she projects a steely glare as she crosses her forearms in front of her, with bracelets in position to deflect any projectile. In the bottom portion of the reverse, the silhouettes of eight bats in flight can be seen behind BATMAN, whose iconic costume is temporarily replaced by metallic battle armour, as he raises his hand in anticipation of his opponent's move. As a common element throughout the design, the background is filled with carefully positioned polygon shapes that are contrasted through the use of frosted finishes, effectively creating a "shattered glass" effect; this is highly symbolic, for it represents the "shattering" of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after SUPERMAN has revealed himself to the world.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a premium collector’s case.
Call 1-888-726-5558 to place your order by phone and receive discounts when you pay by check or bank wire.