Tilt the coin and see the silhouette of SUPERMAN seamlessly transition into the shadowy figure of BATMAN.
While debate rages over whether he is a saviour or a false god, SUPERMAN has become widely known following the destruction of METROPOLISTM in Man of Steel. Meanwhile, BATMAN has always preferred to remain in the shadows and rarely allows more than a fleeting glimpse of him in action. As a result, the DARK KNIGHT is considered a vigilante by most—and a myth by others. While the two characters seem worlds apart they share a common purpose in the fight for justice that makes them "two sides of the same coin"—as symbolized on this exclusive coin.
The intricate, ultra-modern design combined with expert craftsmanship results in a valuable, one-of-a-kind movie memorabilia that is sure to be treasured by fans and collectors alike! Order your coin today!
• EACH PACKAGE CONTAINS TWO CARDS! Your coin comes with the Dawn of Justice card, PLUS one randomized card with either BATMAN, SUPERMAN or WONDER WOMAN. Find them all—only 10,000 of each card!
• INVENTIVE LENTICULAR DESIGN: As you tilt the coin from side to side, the silhouette of SUPERMAN seamlessly transitions into the shadowy figure of BATMAN.
• An officially licensed product approved by DC COMICS!
* Struck from Cupronickel
* Certificate of Authenticity
* Presentation Packaging
* The 2016 Superman VS Batman 3D Lenticular coin has a limited mintage of only 30,000!
The reverse design features a dual image that shifts between two ultra-modern, stylized silhouettes of SUPERMAN and BATMAN. The first image plays with light and shadows to present the silhouette of SUPERMAN in motion, his cape spread out behind him as he sails through the air and into action. Negative space within Superman's silhouette cleverly uses the red background to recreate the red S-shield that is famously emblazoned across Superman's chest. As the coin is tipped, lenticular (3D-like) technology causes the image to change to a second frame, which is a silhouette of BATMAN against a dark grey background. The cape that stretches from one side of the coin to the other is now webbed, as a bat's wings would be. The white of Batman's eyes emerge from the pointed cowl, while the physique that previously bore Superman's iconic symbol is now filled in as BATMAN springs into action in the shadows.
Call 1-888-726-5558 to place your order by phone and receive discounts when you pay by check or bank wire.