COMES WITH ORIGINAL, OFFICIALLY LICENSED OLYMPIC DISPLAY CASE – SOLD OUT
Be part of the London 2012 Games with this Official Olympic sterling silver £5 coin – the perfect collectible memorabilia to pass on from one generation to the next.
To celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games the official UK silver coin features the winning design by architecture student Saiman Miah from an open competition for all UK art and design students. These UK coins are sure to become the commemorative coins of London 2012, a leading example of London 2012 memorabilia.
* Struck from 92.5% Fine Silver
* The only Official London 2012 UK coins to feature the Olympic emblem with a full color Union flag infill
* Officially Licensed Olympic Coin with Certificate of Authenticity
* Official Olympic Presentation Packaging
* The 2012 London Olympic Silver Piedfort has a very limited mintage of only 100,000!
The Olympic coin design features the London skyline and the River Thames within a central circle. Iconic buildings depicted include Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Gherkin, St Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye and the Tower of London, with London 2012 arching above. The outer ring of the design features pictograms representing various Olympic sports which are synonymous with the London 2012 Games.
Each coin comes in its original box and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Call 1-888-726-5558 to place your order by phone and receive discounts when you pay by check or bank wire.